Later this year the fine and upstanding Scottish people will finally get their chance to vote if they wish to remain part of the United Kingdom. What’s the United Kingdom? That’s England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Also known as Britain.
Although it would be great if Scotland keeps in the union, it would also be an exciting chance for the Scottish people to completely control their destiny. Sure, it’s a risky move, but if I was Scottish I know I would vote for independence.
Scotland is a beautiful country and now’s your chance to enter to win a week full of unique Scottish experiences for 2 people: stay in a castle, meet a Scottish Clan Chief, sample a wee dram at a distillery, visit Loch Ness and so much more.
This is one of the best competitions we’ve seen at Blimey! towers and you have until 30th July 2014 to win, so enter now.
The prize is for two people (1) winner will receive the prize and the winner will be able to choose one travel companion to accompany them on the trip. The prize comprises:
- Car hire for the duration of the trip – the winner (and/or travel companion) must have a full, clean drivers license valid for use in the UK and adhere to the car hire company conditions of hire
- 7 nights’ DBB accommodation for 2 people in Scotland
- Guided tour of Castle Kennedy Gardens and afternoon tea
- Stargazing in the Dark Sky Park, Galloway Forest (weather permitting)
- VIP Tour of Culzean Castle, Ayrshire
- Spa and Lunch at the Marine Hotel, Troon
- Lunch at the House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Piping lesson at the National Piping Centre, Glasgow
- Guided Walk in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park with Wilderness Scotland
- Lunch at Loch Fyne Cairndow Restaurant
- Scenic cruise departing from Oban
- Private tour of Dunvegan Castle on Isle of Skye and afternoon tea
- Cruise on Loch Ness with Jacobite Cruises
- Wildlife tour in the Cairngorms National Park with Speyside Wildlife
- VIP Distillery tour at Blair Athol Distillery, Pitlochry
- Tickets for events to celebrate the Year of Homecoming Scotland 2014
Enter now for this brilliant prize… worth a shot (of whisky)